How to rip Blu-ray movies to AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, FLV, iPod, etc.
This page shows the way for ripping Blu-ray movies and saving as common video/audio file formats using freeware or shareware. Follow this guide, you can easily rip Blu-ray to AVI, Blu-ray to MPEG, Blu-ray to MP4, Blu-ray to WMV, Blu-ray to MKV, Blu-ray to MOV, Blu-ray to DVD, Blu-ray to FLV, Blu-ray to iPod, Blu-ray to PSP, Blu-ray to iPad, etc.
Option1: Directly ripping mode
Target: Blu-ray ripping + Blu-ray audio ripping - Straight rip Bluray to media formats including AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, FLV, MKV, RM, ASF, Rm, MP3, AAC, OGG, WAV, WMA, M4a, and more.
Software used: Blu-ray DVD Ripper for Windows, Blu Ray Ripper for Mac
* Rip Blu-ray and DVD to various output formats:
Video: HD video, MP4, AVI, ASF, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, MPEG, FLV, SWF, RM, 3GP, etc.
Multimedia device: iPad, Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, GPhone, PSP\PS3, XBox, Mobile Phone, Windows Mobile and more.
Audio: MP3, AAC, WMA, AC3, OGG, WAV, M4A, RA, Aiff, AU.
* Set detailed parameter to carve your Blu-Ray into luxurious visual sumptuous dinner for all.
* Preview movie artwork to the fullest.
* Shutdown automatically PC when conversion is complete.
Steps: How to use the Blu-ray ripping software
1. Download the Blu-ray ripper for Mac or Windows version, install and launch the program.
2. Click "Profile" combobox to choose an output format.
3. Click "" button to to load Blu-Ray disc or DVD.
4. Hit "" button to start ripping Bluray.
5. Then wait a moment, you'll have the output files.
It is super easy to use and the ripping speed is fast.
Option2: Video recording mode (FREE)
Target: Play your Blu-ray disc and record to almost all popular formats (both video and audio)
Software used: Avgo Media Recorder (free download),
Steps: How to use the Blu-ray disc ripping software
1. Close all media players on your PC, such as PowerDVD, Quicktime.
2. Run the free Bluray ripping software.
3. Run PowerDVD Ultra and play your Blu-ray movies.
4. Select the target format from 'Output profile". The Blu-ray ripper supports ripping Blu-ray disc to a variety of media formats including MP4 HD, AVI HD, H.264 HD, MP4, AVI, H.264, 3GP, ASF, FLV, SWF, MOV, MPEG, WMV, VOB, VCD, 3G2, iPod, Apple TV, iPhone, PSP, Zune, AAC, MP3, WAV, WMA, etc.
5. (optional) Set duration if you would like to rip a certain segment.
6. Hit 'Record' button to start the Blu-ray ripping process.